Why supply chain management matters
The world is changing, and supply chain management is a crucial part of ensuring that these changes don’t result in widespread disruptions. With our world changing as fast as it is, it’s more important than ever to have someone in charge of the supply chain who can make decisions quickly without compromising quality or morals. You need supply chain managers who can handle today’s tough challenges and keep things running smoothly.
At BK Ingredients we understand the raw materials needed for our food supply. By making smarter choices, we can help create a more sustainable world. This is important work, and it’s something you’re passionate about. Having everything on time and as expected helps everyone involved in the supply chain, and that’s something you’re committed to.
We work in a small team to quickly anticipate changes in the market, customer needs and the possibilities plant-based proteins give us. We aim to service our customers working towards a more sustainable world. Our ambition is to make 5% of our volume plant-based within 3 years.
If you’re interested in being a part of the food industry and making a difference in the world, then a career in supply chain management in our organization may be for you. With your knowledge of raw materials and supply chains, you can help ensure that everyone has enough food without destroying the world in the process. Join us in making positive changes for a better future!
“My job is to make sure that the right product gets delivered at the right moment at the right client. In our field of work, there’s a lot happening behind-the-scenes. Anything can happen and sometimes we have unpleasant surprises, but for us working here means being ready every single day to ensure continuity in the supply chain!”
What you do
As a Supply Chain Manager you have the following responsibilities within BK Ingredients:
- Coordination & Distribution Replenishment
- Coordinate and manage the office processes
- Stock management and planning
- Delivery management
- Oversee successful
- Distribution Management
- Contract and financial management
- Quality assurance
- Thinking along and working as an MT on the development of BK Ingredients in the field of organization and products
- Contribute to the moral compass of the organization
Who you are
You are successful in this role if you
- Inspire, because you radiate energy and passion
- Are entrepreneurial, and a self-starter
- Pick things up quickly, learns quickly and is willing to experiment
- Have a strong insight, and you use your common sense to check things
- Actively give and receive feedback and use it to continuously learn
- Have integrity (open, honest, ethical, sincere)
- Accurate and pay close attention to details
- You can organize yourself well and you can stop activities just as well as start them
- You can listen well and understand exactly where the pain points are and you can articulate them
You know how to
- In-depth knowledge of the distribution environment (Transport, customs and health authorities, country(s) infrastructure)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Insight into supply chain planning and execution systems
- Strong business, logistics and supply chain insight
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of master data impact
This is what you do
“I love working in an international environment. Every day I have meetings with suppliers and customers from across the world. I run things like it is my own business without the hassle of owning your own company.”
How we support you
- Naturally competitive employment conditions
- A contribution to building a sustainable business
The way we eat is vital. For our own health and the planet. That is why a sustainable food industry is so important. Which ingredients do you use as a producer? How do you prevent waste? What is the ecological footprint of the ingredients you use for your applications?
At BK Ingredients, we are passionate about making the international food industry fairer and more sustainable.
We are innovators within the niche segment of egg powders, lecithins and functional plant proteins with over 15 years of experience. In our innovative kitchen lab we test the consistency of our products and develop new ingredients for our focus applications cake, mayonnaise, vegan burgers and meringues.
Thanks for your interest in working with us! We would love to receive a motivation letter as well as cv. You can contact our Director and owner Branko Klawer directly by telephone +31 (0)30 232 5842